Thursday, October 26, 2006

CHIRKUT? WHO? ME?

So what do you want? A man! Bright, articulate, emotionally aware, fit and fun to be with? Worldly wise, able to fit in with your life without trying to take it over? Happy, adventurous and practical. Knows how to behave when needed, and how not to when it doesn’t matter! Happy to talk and not hide away. A thinker, but not a vacillator. I'm 28, and what do I want? A girl! Creative, confident, positive, feminine, strong in mind, adventurous too, fit and happy to have a go! Spontaneous, loves the outdoors, boats, bikes and the sea maybe too! Animals as well! But most importantly, a partner to love and cherish, and her me! To share and care, laugh and smile, walk, talk, whatever, to enjoy life with. Simple really!

Doesn't appeal? Here we go...

28 y.o male, 6' slim, tattoos, smoker, honest, fairly easy going, solvent, honest, direct, intelligent, likes pubs, meals, coversation, animals, cinema, having a laugh, sharing seeks slimmish loyal female for good times and hopefully lasting relationship.

No? OK...

Nice guy, 33 seeks seeks someone to show him that we can win sometimes! I am someone who will buy you flowers other than on Valentines day; thoughtful and funny I've realised that life isn't about what you have; rather who you share it with; how about sharing it with me?

Tall, dark haired, brown eyed, fit, caring male in very good condition seeks soulmate for autumn lust, love and laughter.

Ummmm...! Bet, you can't beat this!

Email up the creek first time around - so do please write again. 26 yo man - lives outside Delhi with books, music, art, ideas (and mad terrier) but recently missing something.. Friends say I could talk to anyone and find something in common, although it could be because I have a grasshopper mind (Having said that, I've never eaten oysters and never will). Big black eyes, dark hair, big smile, same waist size since university and I don't work out. Totally and absolutely irreverent sense of humour. Some say I have a charismatic vulnerability and a will of iron which is a useful combination sometimes!

OK, this would surely worki

Surely in Delhi there sre exciting, attractive, funny and excititng females that I have a special chemistry with. I'm 30, own hair and teeth, able to hold a conversation and I have been known to make people laugh. A real music lover of jazzy dancey stuff and I can also cook and have interests in photography, camping, theatre and exciting escapes to far away destinations... You never know do you, fun smilley people please apply..

Or this?

Wanna kick leaves in a wood? Cycle a tow path? Eat in good pub? Fly a kite? Share a bottle of wine watching the sun set? Walking alone a beach barefoot? You do? Really? Not much fun on your own though. So,... email me. Me. A well seasoned man for all the right reasons...6'1" fit, into cycling, walking, eating, drinking, live music, the occasional roll up (not drugs I hasten to add).

How about...

I am unmarried man, india, 30 yrs old male...single male...seek female for realtionship /friendship...any age welcome...any country welcome...any age/place welcome...please contact me...I am willing to relocate to another country...please, someone, say yes, pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase!

No comments: