Tuesday, October 03, 2006

MAC OF A MAN!


One hundred times: The biiiiig iMac. Absolut Fantastic. Awesome, awesome, awesome. Man, size matters. Hands on: the 24 inches widescreen is ummmm. This is guy stuff. Hook it to the cable and it turns into a TV. Not that I watch it. Clip it to the wall, take your wireless keyboard and mouse and viola! Work from your bed. Who needs a laptop when you can have the bed to yourself? Jokes apart, this thing rocks! Talk of the wow factor. The iPod-esque remote is a thing to behold, simply because watching Gladiator lying on the bed is fun. Can't wait to get into the groove...make movies...life is so absolutely fabulous. Shall start posting stuff from my Apple now. But first, let me get a hang of it. Real men with large hands and everything else, I say, are technically challenged. But trying to change that mentality should harm nobody. The only sad part: the silver-blue Honda that I planned this week, will have to wait now for another 10 days. Sigh!
P.S. Photo courtesy: My Big Slim iMac!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mr Big gets Big Mac. But the keyboard isn't that big that 'your' large hands would fit that well. What say? One machine I can't wait to lay my hands on..you lucky man. Now you better learn some design stuff and do your own thing..